Individual E-Account Registration
| To register as an Individual E-Account User, you will need to Read and accept our E-Commerce Agreement and License (below) Complete the E-Account registration form|
|Please record your unique user Identification (User ID) and password for future visits.|
Following are the terms and conditions or "Terms" that govern use of this Richardson RFPD website (the "Site"). By using or visiting the Site, you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and to follow these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Site. Richardson RFPD, Inc., its subsidiaries and/or affiliates ("Richardson RFPD") reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Site. If you violate these Terms, Richardson RFPD may terminate your use of the Site, bar you from future use of the Site, cancel your subscription, and/or take appropriate legal action against you. You agree that Richardson RFPD has all intellectual property rights to all content and software on the Site.
|You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than as set forth herein. The content and software on this Site is the property of Richardson RFPD and/or its suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. We post a legal notice and various credits on pages of the Site, which may not be removed. Please do not remove this notice or these credits, or any additional information contained along with the notices and credits.|
|Links & Search Results|
|By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Richardson RFPD for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. |
|Access & Interference|
|You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web pages or the content contained thereon, to access or capture data, or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior express written permission of Richardson RFPD. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for your own personal, non-commercial use) from our Web site without the prior expressed written permission of Richardson RFPD. |
|Customer agrees that each employee that it designates to use the system will be assigned either a specific user ID and password or a floating ID and password (from the list supplied to Customer by Richardson RFPD) and that each employee may use only the assigned ID(s) and password(s) to access the service. Customer is solely responsible for maintaining the security of the IDs and passwords, for insuring that none are made available for any purpose to anyone other than Customer's employees, and for insuring that employees do not share their specifically assigned IDs or passwords with anyone at all, or share a floating ID and password with anyone other than the Customer’s employees . If Customer wishes to revoke an access ID and password, which it may do at any time and must do immediately in the event of the termination of any employee using one, Customer will notify Richardson RFPD of such revocation. Richardson RFPD will invalidate the ID and password and, if requested by Customer, will provide replacements. |
|Unauthorized Use of The Site|
|Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including, but not limited to unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site, or unauthorized use of any robot, spider or other automated device on the site, will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation civil, criminal and injunctive redress. You agree that you will comply with any security processes and procedures (such as passwords) specified by Richardson RFPD with respect to access to or use of the Site. Further, you agree not to access or attempt to access any areas of or through a Site which are not intended for general public access, unless you have been provided with written authorization to do so by Richardson RFPD. |
|Violation of The Terms|
|You understand and agree that in Richardson RFPD's sole discretion, and without prior notice, Richardson RFPD may terminate your access to the Site or exercise any other remedy available if Richardson RFPD believes that your use is (i) inconsistent with these Terms or (ii) has violated the rights of Richardson RFPD, another user or the law. You agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to Richardson RFPD for violations of these terms and conditions and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations. Richardson RFPD may release user information about you if required by law or subpoena, or if the information is necessary or appropriate to release to address an unlawful or harmful activity. |
|Unless otherwise specified, the copyrights in all copyrightable subject matter on the Site are either owned by Richardson RFPD, or used lawfully by Richardson RFPD. To the extent that Richardson RFPD has the right to do so without compensation to third parties, and except for materials or information specifically provided under other terms, Richardson RFPD grants you permission to copy or otherwise download from the Site, information and materials (including related graphics), provided the materials are for internal, non-commercial use. You may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties for commercial purposes or otherwise any portion of the content without the prior written permission of Richardson RFPD. Documents posted by Richardson RFPD on the Site may contain other proprietary notices or describe products, services, processes or technologies owned by Richardson RFPD or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed by implication, estoppel or otherwise as granting to the user a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of Richardson RFPD or any third party.|
|The Richardson RFPD name and logo and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of Richardson RFPD and may not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of Richardson RFPD. Other products and service marks are trademarks of their respective owners.|
|Limitation of Liability|
|YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THIS SITE (INCLUDING ANY FORECASTING FUNCTIONALITY) AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. IN NO EVENT SHALL RICHARDSON RFPD BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER; INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE FORM OF ANY ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTIONS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE (INCLUDING THE USE OF ANY SERVICES, SUCH AS FORECASTING FUNCTIONALITY), COPYING, OR DISPLAY OF THE CONTENT RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE, OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY, UNDER CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION OR LEGAL THEORY. ALTHOUGH RICHARDSON RFPD BELIEVES THE CONTENT TO BE ACCURATE, RICHARDSON RFPD MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. FROM TIME TO TIME, CHANGES ARE MADE TO THE CONTENT HEREIN. RICHARDSON RFPD MAY MAKE CHANGES IN THE PRODUCTS AND/OR THE SERVICES DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE.|
|RICHARDSON RFPD DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, NOR THAT IT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SEARCH OR LINK ON IT. ACCESS TO THE SITE (INCLUDING ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS THEREIN) IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY RICHARDSON RFPD, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. NEITHER RICHARDSON RFPD NOR ITS AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON, OR ACCESS TO, ANY SITE WILL BE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR FREE.|
|If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, by using the Site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of New York, Suffolk County.|
|You agree to indemnify and hold Richardson RFPD, its officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Site.|
|Digital Millennium Copyright Act – Copyright Infringement|
|Pursuant the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, all claims of copyright infringement for material that is believed to be residing on Richardson RFPD's system or network, should be promptly sent in the form of written communication to Richardson RFPD's Designated Agent:|
Martin Hillery, Esq.
Richardson RFPD, Inc.
50 Marcus Drive
Melville, NY 11747
Phone: (631) 847-5449
Fax: (631) 847-5458
All claims must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single on-line site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
|Linking Policy Statement|
|User Policy – Outbound Linking Policy Statement|
|Any link (including hyperlinks, buttons or referral devices of any kind) used on this or any other Richardson RFPD Web page is provided for the use and convenience of the visitor. The appearance of a link on this or any other Richardson RFPD Web page does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation or certification by Richardson RFPD, nor should the presence of a link in any way be construed as a suggestion that the site has any relationship with Richardson RFPD.|
|If you have comments, questions or requests please write to email@example.com.|
Richardson RFPD, Inc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
|All quotations and sales by [Arrow Electronics, Inc. OR OTHER ARROW ENTITY], its subsidiaries or affiliates ("Seller") to you ("You" or "Your") are subject to these terms and conditions. Seller must agree to any addition or change to these terms and conditions in a signed writing.|
- Except as otherwise set forth on the front of a Seller invoice or acknowledgment, terms of payment are net 30 days from invoice date; prices are EXW Seller's facility (INCOTERMS 2010); and prices do not include any taxes, freight, handling, duty or other similar charges, payment of which will be solely Your responsibility. Prices are conditioned upon timely payment and any past due balance will accrue interest at the monthly rate of 1.5%. ALL PRICES SHOWN ARE "CASH DISCOUNT PRICES" AND REFLECT A 3% DISCOUNT FOR PAYMENT BY CASH, COMPANY CHECK, BANK MONEY ORDER, CERTIFIED CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER. PAYMENT BY ANY OTHER MEANS MAY NOT QUALIFY YOUR PURCHASE FOR THE CASH DISCOUNT PRICE. Freight charges may not reflect actual costs. Seller reserves the right to modify any terms prior to shipment, require payment in advance, or delay/cancel any shipment or order by reason of Your creditworthiness.
- Unless otherwise agreed, Seller may select a carrier. Seller's responsibility for any loss or damage ends, and title passes, when products are delivered to the carrier, to You, or to Your agent, whichever occurs first. You will pay for storage charges if Seller holds products at Your request.
- For 90 days after delivery, Seller warrants those products assembled or customized by it against defects caused solely by faulty assembly or customization and that any services performed exclusively by it were performed in accordance with industry standards. To the extent provided by Seller's supplier ("Supplier"), all other products, services and the components and materials utilized in any assembled or customized products or services are subject to Supplier's standard warranty, which is expressly in lieu of any other warranty, express or implied, by Seller or Supplier. Your exclusive remedy, if any, under these warranties is limited, at Seller's election, to: (a) refund of Your purchase price, (b) repair or reperformance by Seller or Supplier(s) of any products or services found to be defective, or (c) replacement of any such product. If there is no Supplier or Seller warranty, You take all such products and services "as-is" without any warranty. You acknowledge that except as specifically set forth herein, THERE ARE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY SELLER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, THEIR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR OTHERWISE. SELLER ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR SUPPLIERS’ PRODUCT OR SERVICE SPECIFICATIONS OR THE PERFORMANCE OR ADEQUACY OF ANY DESIGN OR SPECIFICATION PROVIDED TO SELLER.
- Seller's rights and remedies will be cumulative and not exclusive. You are responsible for all losses, costs and expenses incurred by Seller in collecting any sums You owe. Seller shall have the right to offset against any amounts owed by Seller to You. These terms and conditions, and any matter arising out of or related hereto are governed by the laws of the State of New York. The parties waive any right to a jury trial.
- Products or services are deemed accepted by You unless You notify Seller of shortages, damage or defects in writing within 10 days of delivery or performance of services. All returns or refunds must comply with Seller's returns or refunds policy. If You refuse to accept tender or delivery of any products or return any products without authorization from Seller, Seller will hold such products awaiting Your instructions for 20 days, after which Seller may deem the products abandoned and dispose of them, without crediting Your account. You warrant that any products returned are the same products Seller shipped to You and are unaltered.
- Seller will not be liable for any damages due to any failure or delay in its performance as result of any events beyond its reasonable control. Seller may cancel without liability any order delayed by any such cause(s). In its sole discretion, Seller may allocate, defer, delay, or cancel the shipment of any product which is in short supply.
- This document is deemed an offer and is a rejection of any other terms or conditions contained in any of Your documents (which, if construed to be an offer is hereby rejected). By accepting any products or services, making any payments or ordering any products or services having previously received these terms and conditions, You will be deemed to have assented to these terms and conditions, notwithstanding any terms contained in any communication from You and whether or not Seller will specifically or expressly object to any of Your terms. Seller's failure to object to any document, communication or act by You will not be deemed a waiver of any of these terms and conditions.
- If Your order is placed under a contract with the United States Government, Seller agrees to comply only with those contract provisions and regulations that meet both of the following conditions: (a) Seller must comply with such provisions and regulations as a matter of law, and (b) You have identified them in writing at the time of order placement. In no event will United States Government Cost Accounting Standards apply. To the extent not exempt, You shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. You covenant that products sold by Seller will not be used in life support systems, human implantation, nuclear facilities or systems or any other application where product failure could lead to loss of life or catastrophic property damage. In the event that You breach such covenant, You will fully defend, indemnify and hold harmless Seller, its agents and Suppliers from any claims resulting from such breach.
- You will comply with any applicable export or resale restrictions and regulations. Seller does not warrant and will not be liable for any error with regard to the accuracy of any statement as to product country of origin, ECCN, HTS Code, RoHS compliance, parametric or conflict mineral data or compliance with applicable law. You certify that You: (a) comply with all applicable laws, including the labor laws and regulations and anti-bribery regulations in the jurisdictions where You operate and (b) comply with Seller’s Business Partner Code of Conduct (http://www.arrow.com/about_arrow/BusinessPartnerCodeofConduct.pdf).
- Except for the exclusive warranty in paragraph 3, NEITHER SELLER NOR SUPPLIERS WILL HAVE ANY LIABILITY OR OBLIGATION TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS, DAMAGE, OR EXPENSE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY (a) ANY INADEQUACY, DEFICIENCY, OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (WHETHER OR NOT COVERED BY ANY WARRANTY), (b) THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR (c) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN SELLER'S PERFORMANCE HEREUNDER, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT GOODS OR SERVICES, REWORK, LOSS OF DATA, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE INFORMED SELLER OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL SELLER’S LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF BASIS, EXCEED THE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
- Notwithstanding paragraph 3, the performance of any value added service may void Supplier's warranty. Orders incorporating such services may become non cancelable and the products non returnable. Any third party value added service provider is deemed to be Your agent. Seller shall have no liability for any technical advice offered or given.
- All rights in intellectual property owned or licensed by Seller or Supplier are hereby reserved and deemed restricted or limited. Seller makes no representation or warranty with respect to such rights and will have no liability in connection with them. You agree to comply with all requirements with regard to any intellectual property (including any requirement to enter into a separate license agreement and prohibitions against duplicating, reverse engineering or disclosing the same), even if Seller has broken the seal on any “shrink wrapped” software. If You provide Seller with any intellectual property, You warrant that You have all necessary legal rights to such intellectual property. You will indemnify Seller against and defend and hold it harmless from all liability, cost or expense arising out of or relating to any (a) breach or alleged breach of these terms and conditions, or (b) Your use or sale of the products or services, including infringement claims that arise from Your use of products or services in combination with other products or services.
- None of Your obligations or any order may be cancelled, rescheduled, reconfigured, or assigned without Seller's prior written authorization and, in such event, You will be liable to Seller for any additional costs and expenses incurred by Seller. Prices are subject to change by Seller for any reason, including (a) upon Your rescheduling or reconfiguration of orders, or (b) in response to Supplier's price increases or if a price has been quoted in error, whereupon You may cancel the undelivered portion of any affected order by delivering written notice to Seller prior to the shipment thereof and within 10 days of Your receipt of notice of the price increase. Seller may assign its accounts receivable. In order to defray the cost of Your account administration, any amount owed to You which remains unclaimed by You for a period of twelve months will become the property of Seller.
- If any term or provision set forth herein is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not effect any other term or provision or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. Upon a determination that any term or provision is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the court may modify these terms and conditions to affect our original intent as closely as possible in order that the transactions contemplated hereby be consummated as originally contemplated to the greatest extent possible.
|RICHARDSON RFPD, Inc.|