Our Application Engineers and Test Engineers offer subsystem level testing for applications up to 6 GHz. Utilizing industry standard RF test equipment, we can test your subsystem for most RF parameters. For volume production orders, data storage and quality statistical analysis are additional benefits of utilizing our Value Added Test Capabilities.
- Automated Test - Fully automated test systems are used for volume production. Test datais electrically stored and can be supplied per our customer's request.
- Network Analysis- Gain, Phase, Group Delay, VSWR
- Power Measurement- CW, Channel Power, ACPR, Efficiency
- Test Fixtures- Designed per customer's Unit Under Test (UUT)
- Network Analyzers to 20 GHz
- Spectrum Analyzers to 13.2 GHz
- Vector Signal Analyzers to 4 GHz
- Signal Generators to 3 GHz
- Attenuators up to 1 kW
To learn more about our RF assembly testing capabilities, contact your local sales representative.
Supplier Storefronts for Application: RF Assembly Testing
Access the latest products and information from our suppliers