2DDxxxxxxC series are insulated DC/DC converters for gate drivers such as SiC MOSFET and IGBT. The high breakdown voltage and low parasitic capacitance make it suitable for gate drives such as SiC MOSFET and IGBT.Features
- Ideal for gate drive power supply
- Ideal for half-bridge operation by dual output
- Gate voltage: +18V/-4V
- Low parasitic capacitance (about 9 pF); highly resistant to common-mode noise.
- Input-to-Output dielectric withstand voltage : AC5000V
- Output-to-Output dielectric withstand voltage : AC4000V
- Input-to-Output insulation distance : 14mm (clearance creepage）
- Output-to-Output insulation distance : 12mm (clearance creepage）
- Input voltage : 13.5 to 26.4V
- Over load protection
- Over heat protection
- Filling structure
- Safety standards：UL508(file no.E243511)
Inverters for industrial equipment, power conditioners, etc.