CRD-15DD17P: Wide Input Voltage Range (300 VDC – 1200 VDC) 15 W Flyback Auxiliary Power Supply Board
- Demonstration of the efficient operation of Cree’s 1700 V, 1 Ohm SiC MOSFET with an availability of high blocking voltage and high creepage distance (~ 7mm)
- Cree’s 15 W flyback auxiliary power supply board can accept a wide range of AC or DC input voltage (480 VAC – 530 VAC) or (300 VDC – 1200 VDC) and provide 12 VDC at the output with an exceptional efficiency of 85 %
- Simple control approach has been utilized to reduce the overall complexity and cost of the system
- High-frequency operation of Cree’s 1700 V, 1 Ohm SiC MOSFET has been demonstrated as well that helps in reducing form factor of the board significantly.
- Targeting high voltage applications such as motor drives, solar power, traction, and energy storage
- Documentation includes bill of materials (BOM), schematic, board layout, application note and a power point presentation