GSP65R25HB-EVB: IMS Evaluation Module
650V/25mOhm, 2-4 kW
The IMS evaluation module is populated with the newest and highest power E-HEMT from GaN Systems. The GS66516B is a bottom-side cooled E-HEMT, rated at 650V/25mOhm. The IMS evaluation module is a two-board assembly that includes GaN E-HEMTs, gate drivers, isolated DC/DC supply, DC bus decoupling capacitors and a heatsink to form a fully functional half bridge power stage. It was designed for users to gain hands-on experience in the following ways:
- Evaluate the GaN E-HEMT performance in any half bridge based topology, over a range of operating conditions. This can be done using either the accompanying power motherboard (P/N: GSP65MB-EVB) or with the users’ own board for in-system prototyping.
- Use as a thermal and electrical design reference of the GS66516B GaNPX® SMD Package in demanding high-power applications
- Design concept for compact GaN smart power modules (or IPMs)
- Evaluate the performance of GaN E-HEMTs in parallel, for high power applications.
- Achieve high power density with its vertical design concept.
- GSP65R13HB-EVB: 650V/13mOhm, 4-7kW