This Evaluation (EVL) Board may be used to demonstrate the high performance of CREE 1200V SiC MOSFET and SiC Schottky diodes (SBD) with standard TO-247 package. It can be easily configured for several topologies from the basic phase-leg configuration. This EVL board can be used for the following purposes:
- Evaluate the SiC MOSFET performance during switching events and steady state operation.
- Easily configure different topologies with SiC MOSFET and SiC diodes
- Functional testing with SiC MOSFET, for example double pulse test to measure switching losses (Eon and Eoff).
- PCB layout example for driving SiC MOSFET and SiC diode.
- Gate drive reference design for a TO-247 SiC MOSFET.