SemiSel is used to compare products under application-like conditions, considering the influence of voltage level, switching frequency or cooling conditions. SemiSel provides the necessary data on device losses and temperatures, allowing you to specify cooling requirements at an early stage of product development.
- 27 different power electronic circuits can be simulated
- Simulations with different degrees of complexity
- From simple nominal conditions to complex mission profiles
- Cooling conditions for air and liquid cooled systems
- Efficiency and temperatures at a glance