The EVAL-ADuM4146WHB1Z is a half bridge gate drive board that allows simple evaluation of the performance of the ADuM4146 when driving advanced Wolfspeed third generation C3M™ silicon carbide (SiC) metal-oxide semiconductor field-effect transistors (MOSFETs) and power modules. The EVALADuM4146WHB1Z is intended to be used in conjunction with Wolfspeed clamped inductive load (CIL) test boards or half bridge evaluation boards and differential transceiver boards.
- Optimized for use with Wolfspeed SiC MOSFETs and power modules
- Compatible with Wolfspeed CIL test boards and half bridge evaluation boards
- High frequency, ultrafast switching operation
- Input and output side UVLO
- Short-circuit protection
- Shoot-through protection interlock
- Internal Miller clamp
- Differential inputs for increased noise immunity
- Fault and ready indicators
- Isolated NTC thermistor measurement
In Stock: Evaluation Board for Isolated Precision Gate Drivers with 2A Output & Fast-Switching Technologies
The EVAL-ADuM4221-1EBZ supports the ADuM4221-1 half bridge gate driver that employs Analog Devices, Inc., iCoupler® technology to provide independent and isolated high-side and low-side output.