Evaluation Board for Analog Devices’ iCoupler® Gate Drivers
The EVAL-ADuM4121EBZ evaluation board supports the ADuM4121 single-channel gate drivers with an integrated miller clamp. Analog Devices, Inc., iCoupler® technology provides isolation between the input signal and the output gate driver.
The ADuM4121 provides operation with voltages of up to 35 V. The integrated miller clamp activates on the falling edge of an edge transition to further clamp the output low to counteract miller turn on effects.
The EVAL-ADuM4121EBZ evaluation board facilitates testing of the propagation delay, drive strength, miller clamp functionality, and input logic of the device.
- 2 A peak drive output capability
- Output power device resistance: <2 Ω
- Low propagation delay: <51 ns
- Operating temperature range: −40°C to +125°C
- Output voltage range to 35 V
- Output and input undervoltage lockout (UVLO)
- Pad placement for multiple switch types
- Screw terminals for easy connectivity
In Stock: Evaluation Board for Isolated Precision Gate Drivers with 2A Output & Fast-Switching Technologies
The EVAL-ADuM4221-1EBZ supports the ADuM4221-1 half bridge gate driver that employs Analog Devices, Inc., iCoupler® technology to provide independent and isolated high-side and low-side output.