In Stock: New 650V GaN High Power IMS3 Half-Bridge Evaluation Board
This horizontal Insulated Metal Substrate (IMS3) evaluation platform can be used to evaluate the electrical and thermal performance benefits of GaNPX® bottom-side cooled E-modes in high power applications. The optimized thermal and electrical designs provide an excellent reference for implementinga low cost, high performance design.
- Improved heat transfer
- Increased power density
- Reduced system cost
- High thermal conductivity (7.0 W/mK)
- IMS3 half bridge power boards are available in 2 power levels: 3 kW and 6 kW
- Automotive: 3.3kW-22kW on board charger, DC/DC, 3-phase inverter, high power wireless charger
- Industrial: 3-7kW Photovoltaic Inverter and Energy Storage System (ESS), Motor Drive / VFD
- Server/Datacenter: 3kW Server ACDC power supply.
- Consumer: Residential Energy Storage System (ESS)