NXP Half-Bridge Eval Kit Designed to Connect with Wolfspeed’s XM3 SiC MOSFET Module
This is a half-bridge evaluation kit populated with two MC33GD3160 single channel IGBT/SiC MOSFET gate drive devices. The kit includes the Freedom KL25Z microcontroller hardware for interfacing a PC installed with Flex GUI software for communication to the SPI registers on the MC33GD3160 gate drive devices in either daisy chain or standalone configuration.
The KITGD3160TREVB translator board is used to translate 3.3 V signals to 5.0 V signals between the MCU and MC33GD3160 gate drivers. The evaluation kit is designed to connect to a Wolfspeed XM3 SiC MOSFET module for half-bridge evaluations and applications development.
- Compatible with XM3 SiC MOSFET module
- Flex GUI Graphical User Interface available for use with kit
- Daisy chain SPI interface configurability
- Easy to configure jumper options
- SPI configurable register options using Flex GUI
- Double Pulse and Short Circuit evaluations
- Fiber Optic connections for external PWM inputs
- EV Power Inverter
In Stock: NXP Half-bridge evaluation kit with single channel IGBT/SiC gate drive devices