Designed for occupant safety and universal access
Microshare’s Universal Contact Tracing solution is based on wearables, closing the loopholes and privacy problems of the smartphone based approach.
- Traces contact anonymously between facility occupants through badges, wristbands and keyrings
- Avoids vulnerability of smartphone approach where data can be disabled, batteries go dead or people simply not own them
- Provides implicit consent when wearable is distributed and accepted
- Operates on multi-year battery life Bluetooth beacons
- Runs on LoRaWAN gateways separate from proprietary networks, avoiding serious security problems associated with Wi-Fi and other cellphone data technologies
Designed over many years to be inter-operative with standard interfaces and widely deployed commercial data dashboards, Universal Contact Tracing ensures end-to-end security, privacy and reliability for the delivery of critical information where it’s needed.