In the defense industry, communication is not just necessary it’s a lifeline. NXP’s RF transistors are proven rugged and reliable in the harshest of environments.
The MMRF5018HSR5 is now in production and available for orders. The new MMRF5018HSR5 wideband RF 125 W CW power transistor is for optimized wideband operation up to 2700 MHz and includes input matching for extended bandwidth performance. With its high gain and high ruggedness, this device is ideally suited for CW, pulse and wideband RF applications.
Featured Mersen Products
SiC MOSFET Power Module
The “electrification of everything” is driving the need for higher levels of power fidelity. Designers of electric vehicles, commercial transportation, renewable energy, and energy storage systems can benefit from silicon carbide stack solutions that drive performance and cost efficiencies and accelerate time to market by up to six months.
Benefits of a SiC solution include:
- Quicker time to market
- Optimal performance and efficiency
- A proven solution that avoids sourcing individual parts
- Risk reduction through reliability and accelerated development
AgileSwitch® Gate Driver Core
- Software configurable +/- Vgs gate voltages
- Patented augmented switching
- Patented robust short-circuit protection
- Advanced monitoring and fault reporting
- 15 software configurable features
- Temperature and DC link monitors
- Up to seven unique fault codes
- Up to 150 kHz switching