3rd Generation 1200 V, 75 mΩ SiC MOSFET in TO-263-7 Package
Wolfspeed C3M0075120J Silicon Carbide (SiC) Power MOSFET reduces switching losses and minimizes gate ringing. The C3M0075120J MOSFET provides 17ns of turn-on delay time (td(on)), 1200VDS drain-source voltage, and 113.6W of power dissipation.
- C3M™ SiC MOSFET technology
- Low impedance package with driver source pin
- 7mm of creepage distance between drain and source
- High blocking voltage with low on-resistance
- High speed switching with low capacitances
- Fast intrinsic diode with low reverse recovery (Qrr)
- Halogen free, RoHS compliant
- Reduce switching losses and minimize gate ringing
- Higher system efficiency
- Reduce cooling requirements
- Increase power density
- Increase system switching frequency
- Renewable energy
- EV battery chargers
- High voltage DC/DC converters
- Switch Mode Power Supplies
Wolfspeed Expands 62mm BM3 SiC Power Module Offering, Ideal for Higher-Frequency Industrial Applications.
TOLL MOSFETs with a compact footprint: enabling high efficiency and high power density in the most demanding server and data center applications.