Wolfspeed has developed the HM power module platform to provide the benefits of Silicon Carbide in power density sensitive applications, while maintaining the baseplate compatibility of a 62 mm module. The HM platform’s SiC-optimized packaging enables 175°C continuous junction operation, with a high-reliability Silicon Nitride (Si3N4) power substrate to ensure mechanical robustness under extreme conditions and a lightweight AlSiC baseplate. The HM3 is a perfect fit for demanding applications such as industrial test equipment, medical power supplies, aerospace and traction drives.
- High Power Density Footprint
- High Junction Temperature (175 C) Operation
- Low Inductance (6.7 nH) Design
- Implements Conduction Optimized Third Generation SiC MOSFET Technology
- Silicon Nitride Insulator and Copper Baseplate