Wolfspeed WolfPACK SiC Baseplate-less Modules in Stock
Wolfspeed has launched a base-plate-less module family to meet the requirements of medium power applications, providing solutions across the power electronics continuum. Wolfspeed WolfPACKTM modules are a great choice for designers who want to increase efficiency and power density in a compact, industry standard footprint. The family of modules provide an excellent solution for fast design implementation, scalability, and lower assembly overhead. Wolfspeed WolfPACK modules are currently available in half-bridge and six-pack configurations.
- Ultra-Low Loss
- High Frequency Operation
- Zero Turn-Off Tail Current from MOSFET
- Normally-Off, Fail-Safe Device Operation
- Enables Compact, Lightweight Systems
- Increased System Efficiency due to Low Switching & Conduction Losses of SiC
- Reduced Thermal Requirements and System Cost
- EV Chargers
- High-Efficiency Converters / Inverters
- Motor & Traction Drives
- Smart-Grid / Grid-Tied Distributed Generation
SiC in Stock: 3rd Generation 1200 V, 75 mΩ SiC MOSFET in TO-263-7 Package
Wolfspeed Expands 62mm BM3 SiC Power Module Offering, Ideal for Higher-Frequency Industrial Applications.