WLR089U0 - Highly Configurable Module
Microchip Ultra-Low Power LoRa Module
The WLR089U0 module is an ultra-low power, regulatory certified LoRa module based on the ATSAMR34J18 LoRa IC. This standalone module includes a 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0+ processor and offers 256KB of Flash and 40KB of SRAM (8KB battery backed) in a compact 17 x 13.5 mm package. With ultra-low power sleep currents as low as 790nA, the WLR089U0 modules are ideal for battery powered remote sensor applications.
The module operates from 863 to 928 MHz and is FCC, IC and RED certified. Supported by WLR089 Xplained Pro Evaluation Kit (EV23M25A), Atmel Studio and a detailed module reference design package, these modules highly simplify the development and accelerate the time to market for LoRa end-nodes.
- Ultra-low power LoRa Module
- Based on highly integrated, ultra-low power SAM R34/35 LoRa family
- Standalone module with 256 KB flash and 40KB RAM
- 863 to 928 MHz dual-band coverage
- Compact surface mount module : 17 mm x 13.5 mm size
- FCC, IC and RED certified
The SAM R34 Xplained Pro is a hardware platform designed to evaluate the SAM R34 family of LoRa® devices.