September 2, 2020 – Geneva, III.:
Richardson RFPD, an Arrow Electronics company, today announced the availability and full design support capabilities for a family of RF and millimeter-wave front end modules from Analog Devices, Inc.
These dual-channel receiver front-end multichip modules are designed for time division duplexing (TDD) applications that operate from 2.4-4.2 GHz (ADRF5545A), 3.7-5.3 GHz (ADRF5547) and 1.8-2.8 GHz (ADRF5549). The devices are configured in dual channels with a cascading two-stage LNA and a high-power silicon SPDT switch. They are well suited for wireless infrastructure, TDD massive multiple input and multiple output and active antenna systems, and TDD-based communication system applications.
Key features of the family of front end modules include:
- On-chip bias and matching
- Single supply operation
- ADRF5545A @ 3.6 GHz: 32 dB typ. high gain mode, 16 dB typ. low gain mode
- ADRF5547 @ 4.6 GHz: 33 dB typ. high gain mode, 18 dB typ. low gain mode
- ADRF5549 @ 2.3 GHz: 35 dB typ. high gain mode, 17 dB typ. low gain mode
- Low noise figure:
- ADRF5545A @ 3.6 GHz: 1.45 dB typ.
- ADRF5547 @ 4.6 GHz: 1.6 dB typ.
- ADRF5549 @ 2.3 GHz: 1.4 dB typ.
- Low insertion loss:
- ADRF5545A @ 3.6 GHz: 0.65 dB typ.
- ADRF5547 @ 4.6 GHz: 0.50 dB typ.
- ADRF5549 @ 2.3 GHz: 0.6 dB typ.
- High OIP3:
- ADRF5545A: +32 dBm typ.
- ADRF5547: +31 dBm typ.
- ADRF5549: +32 dBm typ.
- 6 mm x 6 mm, 40-lead LFCSP package
To find more information or to purchase these products today online, visit the Analog Devices RF and mmW Front End Modules webpage. The devices is also available by calling 1-800-737-6937 (within North America); or find a local sales engineer (worldwide) at Local Sales Support. To learn about additional products from ADI, visit the ADI storefront webpage.