August 5, 2019 – Geneva, III.:
Richardson RFPD, Inc. announced today the availability and full design support capabilities for a lineup of devices (link to landing page) that enable CoaXPress applications from MACOM Technology Solutions Inc.
CoaXPress is an asymmetric, high-speed point-to-point serial communication standard for the transmission of video and still images. It is scalable over single or multiple coaxial cables and represents a leading-edge solution for high-speed imaging and data transmission.
MACOM offers several devices that facilitate CoaXPress applications, including:
- M22428G-23: 2.5V Low-Jitter Cable Driver for 6G
- M22544G-12: 2.5V Multi-rate Adaptive Cable Equalizer for 6G
- M22544-SB2:CXP-6 Evaluation Board
- M23428G-33: 2.5V Low-Jitter Cable Driver for 12G
- M23544G-14: 2.5V Multi-rate Adaptive Cable Equalizer for 12G
- M23544-SB1: CXP-12 Evaluation Board
To find more information, or to purchase these products today online, please visit the MACOM Devices Enabling Emerging CoaXPress Applications webpage. The devices are also available by calling 1-800-737-6937 (within North America); or please find a local sales engineer (worldwide) at Local Sales Support. To learn about additional products from MACOM, please visit the MACOM storefront webpage.