March 5, 2020 – Geneva, III.:
Richardson RFPD, Inc., an Arrow Electronics company, announced today the availability and full design support capabilities for a new family of test cables from HUBER+SUHNER.
With a lifetime of more than 100,000 flex cycles, SUCOFLEX 550S is the latest addition to HUBER+SUHNER’s SUCOFLEX 500 family and provides a range of benefits, including a high electrical performance with an enhanced mechanical design for durability. The longer service life also results in less testing downtime and improved cost efficiency.
HUBER+SUHNER’s patented rotary swaging technology gives the SUCOFLEX 550S the flexibility of a stranded inner conductor while maintaining the electrical properties of a solid inner conductor.
Key features of the SUCOFLEX 550S test cables include:
- High performance up to 50 GHz
- Long lifetime (> 100,000 cycles)
- Excellent insertion loss (3.41 dB/m typical)
- Phase and amplitude stability with flexure and movement
- Torque, crush and kink resistance
- Abrasion, moisture and dust resistance
- Available in tailored lengths with immediate availability
To find more information, or to purchase these products today online, visit the 50 GHz SUCOFLEX 550S Microwave Cable Assembly webpage. The devices are also available by calling 1-800-737-6937 (within North America); or find a local sales engineer (worldwide) at Local Sales Support. To learn about additional products from HUBER+SUHNER, visit the HUBER+SUHNER storefront webpage.