June 30, 2020 – Geneva, III.:
Richardson RFPD, Inc., an Arrow Electronics company, announced today the availability of a new solid-state high-power amplifier from Empower RF Systems, Inc.
The 1219 is a 500 to 6000 MHz amplifier guaranteed to deliver 25 W minimum output power and related RF performance under all specified temperature and environmental conditions. It is designed for RF product testing, broadband mobile jamming and band-specific high-power applications in the UHF, L, S and C frequency bands.
This compact module utilizes the latest high-power RF GaN transistors and features built-in control and monitoring, with protection functions to ensure high availability.
Additional key features of the 1219 include:
- Peak output power (Psat): 25 W (min.), 40 W (typ.)
- Small signal gain: 62 dB
- Small signal gain flatness: +/-5.0 dB (max.)
- Operating voltage: 48 V
- Dimensions: 7.0 x 4.0 x 1.1 inches
- Solid-state Class AB design
- Instantaneous ultra-broadband
- Suitable for CW, AM, FM, and pulse
- Small, lightweight, high reliability and ruggedness
- 50-ohm input/output impedance
- RS485 serial interface for monitoring and control
To find more information, or to purchase this product today online, visit the 1219 webpage. The device is also available by calling 1-800-737-6937 (within North America) or find your local sales engineer (worldwide) at Local Sales Support. To learn about additional products from Empower, visit the Empower RF Systems storefront webpage.