June 30, 2020 – Geneva, III.:
Richardson RFPD, Inc., an Arrow Electronics company, announced today the availability of a new solid-state high-power amplifier from Empower RF Systems, Inc.
The 1219 is a 500 to 6000 MHz amplifier guaranteed to deliver 25 W minimum output power and related RF performance under all specified temperature and environmental conditions. It is designed for RF product testing, broadband mobile jamming and band-specific high-power applications in the UHF, L, S and C frequency bands.
This compact module utilizes the latest high-power RF GaN transistors and features built-in control and monitoring, with protection functions to ensure high availability.
Additional key features of the 1219 include:
- Peak output power (Psat): 25 W (min.), 40 W (typ.)
- Small signal gain: 62 dB
- Small signal gain flatness: +/-5.0 dB (max.)
- Operating voltage: 48 V
- Dimensions: 7.0 x 4.0 x 1.1 inches
- Solid-state Class AB design
- Instantaneous ultra-broadband
- Suitable for CW, AM, FM, and pulse
- Small, lightweight, high reliability and ruggedness
- 50-ohm input/output impedance
- RS485 serial interface for monitoring and control
To find more information, or to purchase this product today online, visit the 1219 webpage. The device is also available by calling 1-800-737-6937 (within North America) or find your local sales engineer (worldwide) at Local Sales Support. To learn about additional products from Empower, visit the Empower RF Systems storefront webpage.
FOR DETAILS CONTACT
Director of Strategic Marketing
P: 630 262 6800