The SKU 1219 is a 500 to 6000 MHz amplifier which is guaranteed to deliver 25W minimum output power and related RF performance under all specified temperature and environmental conditions. Typical power output is 40W and other typical performance parameters are also listed as a guide for consideration, but not guaranteed. This amplifier is suitable for broadband mobile jamming and band specific high power applications in the UHF, L, S and C frequency bands. This compact module utilizes the latest high power RF GaN transistors and also features built-in control and monitoring, with protection functions to ensure high availability.
- Solid-state Class AB design
- Instantaneous ultra broadband
- Suitable for CW, AM, FM, and pulse (Consult factory for other modulation types)
- Small, lightweight, high reliability and ruggedness
- 50 Ohm input/output impedance
- Built-in control, monitoring and protection circuits
- RS485 serial interface for monitoring and control