Global availability and high accuracy have made global navigation satellite system (GNSS) technology a key enabler for a growing number of consumer, industrial, and automotive tracking applications. In this white paper, we offer our insights into strategies to reduce the power consumption of GNSS-based tracking devices, gained over 20+ years driving innovation in this area.
Download this u-blox white paper on “Low-power GNSS for tracking applications” and learn about:
- Strategies to optimize performance while minimizing power demand
- Hardware and software-based approaches to develop long battery-life GPS trackers
- Assisted GNSS (AGNSS) and cloud-based positioning to build ultra-low-power GPS solutions
- Recommended design choices for common use cases, including wearables, low-power asset tracking solutions, automotive trackers, and more.
- u‑blox’s positioning and tracking hardware and location-as-a-service solutions
Download this u-blox white paper to learn about digital device certificates and why they are essential enables of a secure IoT.
This white paper offers guidance on how to manage 2G and 3G network sunsets at the dawn of the 5G era, outlining migration paths for common application requirements.