The MAAM-011238 is an easy-to-use, wideband amplifier that operates from 100 kHz to 50 GHz. The amplifier provides 14 dB gain, 5 dB noise figure and 18.5 dBm of P3dB output power @ 30 GHz. It is matched to 50 Ω with typical return loss of 12 dB. The amplifier requires only positive bias voltages and would typically be operated at 6 V and 135 mA. MAAM-011238 is suitable for a wide range of applications in instrumentation and communication systems.
- Gain: 14 dB @ 6 V, 30 GHz
- P1dB: 17 dBm @ 6 V, 30 GHz
- P3dB: 18.5 dBm @ 6 V, 30 GHz
- Integrated Power Detector
- Gain control with only positive bias voltages
- 50 Ω Input and Output Match
- Bias Voltage: VDD = 4 – 6 V
- Bias Current: IDSQ = 125 – 150 mA
- 5 mm SMT Package
RF Amplifiers from Leading Manufacturers
Richardson RFPD inventories and supports a broad portfolio of RF transmit devices from the leading manufacturers.
5G Suppliers in the Spotlight
5G represents the next evolutionary step in wireless telecommunications infrastructure and is poised to deliver dramatic improvements in capacity, bandwidth, and latency.
MACOM 4 W Ka-band Power Amplifier
MACOM’s MAAP-011233 is a 4-stage, 4 W power amplifier assembled in a lead-free, 5-mm 32-lead AQFN plastic package.