Analog Devices’ ADL5920 is an ultrawideband, bidirectional detector that simultaneously measures forward and reverse rms power levels in a signal path, along with the return loss.
- Wideband matched 9 kHz to 7 GHz operation
- Forward and reverse power and return loss measurement
- 49 dB ±1.0 dB input range with −19 dBm minimum input level, ±1.0 dB at 1 GHz
- Linear in dB rms (crest factor insensitive) outputs
- Insertion loss: 1.1 dB at 1 GHz and 1.9 dB at 6 GHz
- Input and output return loss and VSWR
- 1 GHz: 22 dB/1.16:1
- 3 GHz: 14 dB/1.5:1
- 6 GHz: 12 dB/1.7:1
- Output IP3: 70.5 dBm at 1 GHz
- 20 dB at 1 GHz
- 13 dB at 3 GHz
- 5 dB at 6 GHz
- Maximum input power
- 30 dBm for open or shorted termination
- 33 dBm for matched termination
RF Amplifiers from Leading Manufacturers
Richardson RFPD inventories and supports a broad portfolio of RF transmit devices from the leading manufacturers.
RadioCarbon is a standalone RF front end (RFFE) that becomes a development kit when paired with the BytePipe™ SDR system on module.
RadioCarbon RF Front Ends
The game-changing RF front ends are the real heroes of the RadioCarbon kit, with PAs based on Wolfspeed’s innovative GaN on SiC technology.