As demand for data increases globally, telecom infrastructure manufacturers are challenged by shorter time to market, increased antenna count, ever-growing cost pressure, and proliferation in variants of form factors, frequency bands, output power, and software. The ADRV9026, ADI’s 4th generation wideband RF transceiver, delivers quad-channel integration with the lowest power, smallest size, common platform solution available to simplify design and reduce system power, size, weight, and costs for 3G/4G/5G applications, including multi-standard base stations, massive MIMO, and small cells.
- Smallest size reduces footprint and enhances form factor flexibility
- 2× integration and 50% power consumption reduction over ADRV9009 enables increased radio density to support higher antenna count
- Supports up to 200 MHz bandwidth and covers all bands from 650 MHz to 6 GHz
- Enables ORAN small cell designs with lowest system power and cost
- Single-chip FDD/TDD solution simplifies hardware and software development
- Common platform design for 3G/4G/5G reduces complexity, development costs and time to market
The ADF4368 is a high-performance, ultra-low jitter, integer-N and fractional-N phase-locked loop (PLL) with integrated VCO ideally suited for frequency conversion applications.