Wolfspeed’s CMPA1C1D080F is a packaged, 90 W HPA utilizing Wolfspeed’s high performance, 0.25um GaN on SiC production process. With a 12.75 – 13.25 GHz operating frequency range targeting satellite communications, the CMPA1C1D080F offers 3rd-order intermodulation performance of -30 dBc at 20 W of total output power. For exceptional thermal management, the HPA is offered in a bolt-down, flange package.
- RF output frequency range: 27 GHz to 31 GHz
- Two upconversion modes:
- Direct upconversion from differential baseband I/Q (I/Q mode)
- Single upper sideband upconversion (IF mode)
- 1 dB bandwidth: 500 MHz (I/Q mode)
- Input frequency range: 2 GHz to 3 GHz (IF mode)
- Matched, 50 Ω, single-ended RF output
- Matched, 50 Ω, single-ended IF input
- Programmable baseband I/Q common mode-voltage
- Sideband rejection and carrier feedthrough optimization
- Combined RF and IF gain dynamic range: 70 dB
- Programmable automatic IF gain control
- Programmable via 3-wire or 4-wire SPI
- 40-terminal, 6 mm × 6 mm, RoHS compliant LGA
The ADF4368 is a high-performance, ultra-low jitter, integer-N and fractional-N phase-locked loop (PLL) with integrated VCO ideally suited for frequency conversion applications.