Wolfspeed’s CMPA2935150S is a high-power, two-stage MMIC housed in a QFN package, allowing for compact module designs and easy assembly. The device is capable of 150 W of pulsed output power. Ideal for civil and military pulsed radar amplifiers. Evaluation kit also available.
- Exceptional harmonics
- 2fo of –121 dBc @ 17 MHz
- 3fo of –150 dBc @ 17 MHz
- Best in class linearity across frequency band
- Low insertion loss and high isolation performance
- Insertion loss of 0.3 dB @ 1218 MHz
- Isolation of 39 dB @ 204 MHz
- Packaging – 12-lead 3 × 3 × 0.75 mm QFN
The PE42545 is a HaRP™ technology-enhanced reflective SP4T RF switch die that supports a wide frequency range from 9 kHz to 67 GHz.
The PE188200A-Z beamformer IC and PE128300A-Z up-down converter IC offer a wide range of features and benefits to 5G FR2 system designers.