Wolfspeed’s CMPA2935150S is a high-power, two-stage MMIC housed in a QFN package, allowing for compact module designs and easy assembly. The device is capable of 150 W of pulsed output power. Ideal for civil and military pulsed radar amplifiers. Evaluation kit also available.
- Exceptional harmonics
- 2fo of –121 dBc @ 17 MHz
- 3fo of –150 dBc @ 17 MHz
- Best in class linearity across frequency band
- Low insertion loss and high isolation performance
- Insertion loss of 0.3 dB @ 1218 MHz
- Isolation of 39 dB @ 204 MHz
- Packaging – 12-lead 3 × 3 × 0.75 mm QFN
5G Suppliers in the Spotlight
5G represents the next evolutionary step in wireless telecommunications infrastructure and is poised to deliver dramatic improvements in capacity, bandwidth, and latency.
pSemi PE43614 UltraCMOS® RF Digital Step Attenuator
The PE43614 is a 50Ω, HaRP™ technology-enhanced, 6-bit RF digital step attenuator (DSA) that supports a wide frequency range from 9 kHz to 45 GHz.