The game-changing RF front ends are the real heroes of the RadioCarbon kit, with PAs based on Wolfspeed’s innovative GaN on SiC technology.
- Includes Hardware and Software
- Standalone software/GUI or ADRV9002 SoM
- Includes Accessories
- DC Power Generation and PA Bias
- Versatile – Connects to BytePipe™ SoM or any
- ADI Transceiver with DPD
- Small Footprint (4.75” x 8.00”)
- Can be Modified for Alternative Bands
- BOM, Schematic, and Layout Available
- Single channel transmitter and receiver signal paths
- Feature-rich GUI simplifies hardware configuration
- Supports pulsed power and CW modes
- Supports linear and saturated RF PA operation
- Psat of 44.5 dBm at the antenna port
- Software-controlled PA bias with sequencing
- Forward RF power detection
- 2-stage LNA with bypass
- 2.4 dB maximum system noise figure
- SoM provides digital pre-distortion linearization
- Single power supply input voltage
- Interfaces with other integrated transceivers with DPD
This white paper reviews component selection, design in a simulated environment, and implementation of the simulated circuit into hardware.
Richardson RFPD engineers and others have teamed with Analog Devices to introduce a new, highly integrated transceiver and have built SoMs and RF front ends to interface with it.
Richardson RFPD and NextGen RF Design demonstrate a system on module SDR with a Radio Carbon RFFE operating to 6 GHz and configurable with a easy to use GUI.
Richardson RFPD engineers and industry leaders to introduce a new, highly integrated transceiver and have built SoMs and RF front ends to interface with it.