vProtean™ Software Defined Radio
vProtean is an ultra-flexible SDR with fantastic narrowband performance, in a highly integrated and fully programmable radio platform. The Evaluation Kit couples vProtean with a Carrier board and software to allow a user to quickly evaluate vProtean’s capabilities and performance.
- Configurable RF front end with 20 dBm transmit power
- Frequency range of 30 to 6000 MHz
- Instantaneous bandwidth from 12 kHz to 40 MHz
- 2 TX and 2 RX operation
- USB and Ethernet interface on Carrier
- On-board 512 Mb Flash
- On-board 4 Gb DDR SDRAM
- Pre-loaded software application with easy-to-use menu interface for radio configuration and control
RadioVerse SDR transceiver technologies offer several Design Accelerators including prototyping platforms, full evaluation systems, software simulation tools, device drivers, and more. Pick the option that best suits your requirements and stage in the design cycle.