Gate Drivers from Tamura
High current drive input for high-power transistors such as IGBTs or SiC MOSFETs
Tamura’s gate drivers support up to 1700V power modules and deliver high insulation and low stray capacity performances.
- Dual output
- Low Stray Capacity: 9pF for 2DD series and 12pF for 2DMB series
- Various Circuit Protections: DESAT, Soft Turn Off, Active Clamp (Option), Miller Clamp (Option)
- High Speed response: 90ns (±5ns), allowing parallel drive application
- Wide Input Voltage: 13 to 28VDC with constant output voltage
- Low height profile: 1/2” for 2DD series
- Photovoltaic / Wind power Inverter
- Motor Control Units
- Battery Chargers
- Welding Machines
- Industrial power supplies
- IGBT and SiC MOSFET technologies
The 2DD series is a dedicated DC-DC Converter for driving various SiC and IGBT power modules. The low parasitic capacitance (9pF) and Insulation voltage (5kV) make this product ideal for driving IGBT and SiC products.
The next generation gate driver emerges with high insulation voltage (support to 1700V module) and low profile, in addition to the conventional low stray capacity. It is also suitable for driving SiC MOSFETs at highspeed switching.
Dual-Channel IGBT & SiC MOSFET Gate Driver Unit
Gate Driver Unit products are complete, ready-to-use gate drivers that have been matched to a specific power device. Built-in isolated DC/DC converter and gate drive circuit and short circuit detection voltage have already been set.
Contact Richardson RFPD for available solutions.