The MSCSM120AM042CD3AG is a phase leg 1200 V/495 A silicon carbide power module.
- SiC Power MOSFET
- Low RDS(on)
- High temperature performance
- Silicon carbide (SiC) Schottky diode
- Zero reverse recovery
- Zero forward recovery
- Temperature-independent switching behavior
- Positive temperature coefficient on VF
- Kelvin emitter for easy drive
- High level of integration
- Aluminum nitride (AlN) substrate for improved thermal performance
- M6 power connectors
- Welding converters
- Switched Mode Power Supplies
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- EV motor and traction drive
- High efficiency converters
- Stable temperature behavior
- Direct mounting to heatsink (isolated package)
- Low junction-to-case thermal resistance
- RoHS Compliant
1.7 kV SiC MOSFET is an excellent choice for using a single switch flyback topology in an auxiliary power supply application that requires a wide input voltage range.
With Microchip’s SiC digital gate drivers, users experience reduced switching losses and improved system density.