The silicon carbide (SiC) power MOSFET product line from Microchip increases the performance over silicon MOSFET and silicon IGBT solutions while lowering the total cost of ownership for high-voltage applications.
- Low capacitances and low gate charge
- Fast switching speed due to low internal gate resistance (ESR)
- Stable operation at high junction temperature, TJ(max) = +175C
- Fast and reliable body diode
- Superior avalanche ruggedness
- RoHS Compliant
- High efficiency to enable lighter more compact system
- Simple to drive and easy to parallel
- Improved thermal capabilities and lower switching losses
- Eliminates the need of external freewheeling diode
- Lower system cost of ownership
- PV inverter, converter and industrial motor drives
- Smart grid transmission and distribution
- Induction heating and welding
- H/EV powertrain and EV charger
- Power supply and distribution
In Stock: 1200V, 25 mOhm SOT-227 Silicon Carbide MOSFET
This SiC ISOTOP® N-Channel power MOSFET features superior avalanche ruggedness, low capacitances and gate charge and stable operation up to 175⁰ C.
Microchip Electronic Fuse (E-Fuse) Demonstrator
You can use high-voltage auxiliary E-Fuse technology in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) and Electric Vehicle (EV) applications.
SiC in Stock: 1200V, 25mΩ SiC MOSFET in SOT-227 Package – Samples Available
Microchip Technology Silicon Carbide (SiC) MOSFETs offer superior dynamic and thermal performance over conventional Silicon (Si) power MOSFETs.