The MSCSM170AM058CD3AG device is a 1700 V/353 A phase leg silicon carbide (SiC) power module.
- SiC Power MOSFET
- Low RDS(on)
- High temperature performance
- SiC Schottky Diode
- Zero reverse recovery
- Zero forward recovery
- Temperature independent switching behavior
- Positive temperature coefficient on VF
- Kelvin emitter for easy drive
- High level of integration
- M6 power connectors
- Aluminum Nitride (AlN) substrate for improved thermal performance
- High efficiency converter
- Stable temperature behavior
- Direct mounting to heatsink (isolated package)
- Low junction-to-heatsink thermal resistance
- RoHS compliant
- Welding converters
- Switched mode power supplies
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- EV motor and traction drive
1.7 kV SiC MOSFET is an excellent choice for using a single switch flyback topology in an auxiliary power supply application that requires a wide input voltage range.
With Microchip’s SiC digital gate drivers, users experience reduced switching losses and improved system density.