Microchip Technology Silicon Carbide (SiC) MOSFETs offer superior dynamic and thermal performance over conventional Silicon (Si) power MOSFETs. These MOSFETs come with low capacitances, low gate charge, fast switching speed, and good avalanche ruggedness.
- Low capacitances and low gate charge
- Fast switching speed due to low internal gate resistance (ESR)
- Stable operation at high junction temperature, TJ(max) = +175C
- Fast and reliable body diode
- Superior avalanche ruggedness
- RoHS Compliant
- Isolated voltage to 2500V
- High efficiency to enable lighter/compact system
- Simple to drive and easy to parallel
- Improved thermal capabilities and lower switching losses
- Eliminates the need of external freewheeling diode
- Lower system cost of ownership
- PV inverter, converter and industrial motor drives
- Smart grid transmission & distribution
- Induction heating, and welding
- H/EV powertrain and EV charger
- Power supply and distribution
In Stock: 1200V, 25 mOhm SOT-227 Silicon Carbide MOSFET
This SiC ISOTOP® N-Channel power MOSFET features superior avalanche ruggedness, low capacitances and gate charge and stable operation up to 175⁰ C.
Microchip Electronic Fuse (E-Fuse) Demonstrator
You can use high-voltage auxiliary E-Fuse technology in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) and Electric Vehicle (EV) applications.
SiC in Stock: Microchip – MSCSM120AM03CT6LIAG
1200V, 805A Low-inductance SiC Module for Welding, UPS, EV Motor & Traction Drives